|ISL, ICL and MRL (or WSSC friendlies)
|WYSA Recreation League
this is not IU soccer but the link for youth and adult soccer in the state of Indiana
|US Youth Soccer
|Indiana High School Athletic Association
For current referees, please update your Got Soccer account with availability and the correct assignor.
If you are interested in becoming a referee
Information regarding upcoming certification classes are on the Indiana Soccer website at http://www.soccerindiana.org/referees/referee%20clinics.aspx
There are not likely to be any available courses until July or August 2013
General Course Instructions: You must complete the pre-course online review and testing and then attend all 12 hours of the class. You cannot be excused for a soccer game, practice or any other reason. Additional information will be provided the week before the class.
Fees: You cannot pay online. Bring a check payable to “ISRC” or cash to either the first night of the course or to materials pickup night.
Attendance is limited to 50 participants
The Indiana State Referee Committee has instituted a new policy where you must be at least 12 years old to take the course.
To register for upcoming referee course you will need to go to the Referees area of the Indiana Soccer website. Pre-registration MUST be completed by the following steps
- Go to the referee clinics section: http://www.soccerindiana.org/referees/referee%20clinics.aspx
- Click on REGISTER next to the clinic time/type you are registering to attend.
- If you do not have a REFEREE GotSoccer account, fill out the box on the left and create your account. Note: this is not the same as your PLAYER or COACH or MANAGER account, you must create an account as a REFEREE.
- If you have an existing REFEREE GotSoccer account, log in using the box on the right.
- If you don't know, try the password lookup option before creating a new account.
- When you have completed your registration you will receive an e-mail with details. KEEP THE E-MAIL.
If you have any questions please contact: